segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

March 26th, 2012


Hello guys, how are you?
Today’s Monday, I don’t like Mondays.
I have every Monday 2 geography classes and and I don’t like geography, but I’ve got study!
So, let’s start.
·         Morning: My mother woke me up taking me a cup of milk with chocolate. I got worried because she’s never made this before. I took a shower and went to school. Thee, the same thing that I’m used to see everyday, everybody wanting to go home. I talked a lot in the class but I studied a lot too.
·         Afternoon: I left school and went to Felipe’s house, I had lunch there and we talked and listened to music and after this we went to a hairdresser close to his house because his hair was too long and he wasn’t looking like a boy. Done this, we went back to Felipe’s house then my mother called me telling me that I’d have to back home and my house is far, far way from where I was. But what could I do? Nothing. I arrived home too tired, but there was pizza for dinner and I got happy.
·         Night: I studied for the English test I will have tomorrow and after studying hard I watched TV. And now I’m writing to be able to sleep.
Well guys, I’m gonna sleep now because tomorrow I have one more day to face. I’d like to stay the whole morning sleeping but I can’t.
Take care.
Xoxo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário