segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

March 27th, 2012. Fergie's Bithday *-*


Hello guys.
 I am so happy today! Well, let me correct. I`m happy and sad in the same time.
And very happy because today is my favorite singer`s birthday. Her name is Stacy Ann Ferguson, more common as Fergie. I love and admire her so much. When I was 12, I went to a Black Eyed Peas concert. It was perfect. It was a dream that came true.
And I`m sad because of a friend that I thought she used to care about me, but she doesn`t. ok, maybe one day I forget. Do you know when you would do anything for a person but this person wouldn`t do anything for you? Have you ever felt this? So…
I wanna forget this.
·         Morning: like everyday I went to school but I wasn`t very good so I decided to make the test and back home. That`s what I did. The test was very, very easy.
·         Afternoon: I did my housework and went to the English school and there I met that friend that I mentioned here. I almost cried.
·         Night: I arrived home and I left my house again with my sister, my mother and her boyfriend. We went to a restaurant and I had an Ice cream. I love Ice creams *-*
I`m here now in my bedroom and ready to sleep. My bed is almost calling me.
Well guys, good night and take care!

Um comentário:

  1. Hello!I liked the letter.At me is every day saturated as at you.http://mattmilkem.blogspot.com/2012/04/march-27th-2012-fergies-bithday.html#comment-form Katya

    ResponderExcluir