segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

March 28th, 2012


Hey people, how are you doing? Fine? Pretty good?  Bad? I hope fine J
Today was an amazing day. I`m flu but I`m ok.
·         Morning: I didn`t go to school because I was horrible. I slept all morning \o/
·         Afternoon: I have a friend that works at the dentist and she was bored there because there wasn`t nothing to do, so she called me to pass there for we talk and etc... I went there and I laughed a lot, she`s very, very funny. Then I returned home and took a shower and I sang in the shower. My dream is to be a singer! And I stayed home.
·         Night: I, my sister, my mother and her boyfriend went to the same restaurant again to eat something, we were hungry. The food there was delicious.
Oh, I am having a different feeling these days, when I arrive school and see “that” girl, my heart race. I thing I`m in love. This cannot be possible. I don`t wanna get hurt again. If I could order my heart to stop, I would, but this isn`t possible. So let`s see what will happen with me.
Guys, good night, have nice dreams. And never forget, follow your dreams!
Hugs.

Um comentário:

  1. Hi Mateus,
    It is very interesting to read your blog posts.Are you going to be a journalist?
    Here's my students' blog
    www.6adailyblog.blogpost.com
    They are 11-14 years old

    ResponderExcluir