segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

March 29th, 2012


HI friends, how are you?
Today was an amazing day. I didn`t go to school but i went to the doctor. And sometimes they scared me and I don`t know why.
Today`s my aunt`s birthday. She is almost my second mother, I love her so much. She always cares with me and these kinds of things. She deserves all the best because she is a worker woman and there are a lot of troubles to face and she faces them all the time. And I`m sure that her glory days are coming soon!
Ok, backing to the text. My day was almost the same thing. 
· Morning: I slept until the middle of the morning then I woke up to hand the texts to my teacher. I returned home after this.
      · Afternoon: I had lunch and I went to the doctor. I was the first of the waiting list but it took me just about all afternoon to the doctor call me. I got furious. And after this, I went to the English school and I saw that person. I`m ignoring her and I wanna stay like this for a time. She must learn hoe to treat the people good!
      ·Night: I arrived in my house and I ate a lot, I watched TV, and listened to music and now I`m here writing.
Oh, do you know when you`re sad and only the music can save you? I am like this. I guess music can change everything. I couldn`t live without music! And I like only international music because here in Brazil there many kinds of annoying music, and I hate them. I like only music in English! And there`s a famous singer that was born in England and her name is Jessie J. I love her music! Guys, I am going to sleep now.
Take care 

2 comentários:

  1. To post a comment on our blog visit: www.gorimydailyblog.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/leave-comment-on-our-blog-you-can.html
    [From 'GORI My Daily Blog' - www.gorimydailyblog.blogspot.com]

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi, Mateus. How are you?
    We are 7ºB from Curitiba, Brazil. Let us know some things about you... Where are you from? Could you describe your school and your city a little bit? We are curious.
    Visit us on www.forourjoy.blogspot.com
    See you... ;)

    ResponderExcluir