quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2012

A reply to Curitiba's Students (http://forourjoy.blogspot.com.br/)

Hey you from Curitiba, can you tell me who you are? Tell me more about your habits and your daily routine. I'm curious too. You told me that you wanna know more about my town and my school. So, there aren't many things that I can say, my town is a small one but really good and my school too. I love living here. at this moment, I'm with my teacher, we're checking some blogs and speaking english. Well, why don't you tell us more about you. I guess you need to tell more things. See you.

Um comentário:

  1. Hi, Mateus. We posted some photos about our city and school routine in our blog. We live in a capital city, our school is public and not so beautiful like the others, but it is a nice place to study. We have good times here. We speak Portuguese and study English. Some of us study Spanish, too. Now the season here is Autumn and the weather is cool. Come and visit our blog. See you.

    ResponderExcluir